Great advice from Mr. Jack Ma: the richest person in China
He says, “Please tell your children that the world is changing every day and no one is going to wait for you in the past.
• When lighter was invented, matches slowly disappeared.
• When calculator was created, abacus was to fade away.
• When digital camera was designed, the market of negative film no longer existed.
• When direct market selling/internet-based selling arises, traditional marketing declines.
• When smartphone with 4G (wireless internet access) was introduced to the world, you no longer need to turn on your computer at home.
• When WeChat and WhatsApp (mobile text/voice/video messaging) are developed, traditional text messaging is no longer as popular as before.
Let’s not to blame “Who took over whose business.” It’s only because people are more adjustable and adaptable to new ideas and changes in the world.
Someone asks Jack Ma, “What is your secret for success?” He says, “Really simple…I am doing (action) while you’re only watching.” Please remember that the world keeps changing every day. If you don’t change, you’ll be left behind. You reap what you sow with your time.
• If you spend time to drink, you may become an alcoholic.
• If you spend time to complain, you may become a blamer.
• If you spend time to beautify yourself, you may become a pretty girl/handsome guy.
• If you spend time to stay healthy, you may enjoy a healthy good life.
• If you spend time to be picky, you may become a ‘mean’ person.
• If you spend time to learn, you may gain wisdom.
• If you spend time with your family, you may foster a warm and loving relationship with your loved ones.